Developer - Oracle Database Technologies
We are looking for an senior level Oracle Database developer to join our growing team. You must be highly proficient and capable of working both independently & as part of a small team. You should excel in all aspects of the development process from requirements to build & delivery.
- Worked with PL/SQL 3+ years.
- Extensive experience in Oracle 11g or 12c.
- Measured the performance of -and- successfully tuned SQL statements.
- Become an expert with SQLcl, SQL*Plus, SQL Developer / Data Modeler.
- Have read the Oracle Concepts guide cover to cover at least once.
- Are active on asktom.oracle.com, OTN, PL/SQL Challenge, or attended ODTUG.
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with APEX.
- Have worked with XML DB & 12c JSON support.
- Have used Agile Methodologies.
- Have knowledge of HTTP and RESTful APIs.
- Are familiar with DVCS systems like Git & Mercurial.
- Have contributed to the development of a commercially available SAAS application.
- Have Oracle certifications and/or are ranked on PL/SQL Challenge.
- Are familiar with Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration.
Note: U.S. Citizenship is required & ability to obtain a security clearance.
Please take the time to learn more about our culture. If you think you're a good fit, send in your cover letter (we're old school like that) and resume/CV to: work [at] jsa2.com
Sorry, but we do not work with employment agencies, placement firms, or outsourcing providers.